I am Brooke, the Owner of Onsite Beauty By Brooke. I started the company 3 years ago, after workring for another bridal company. I’ve been in the industry for over 7 years. I love what I do; its an honor to work with Brides on their special day. Making women look and feel beautiful and confident is very rewarding.
Doing hair and makeup for weddings and events for my team and I, is about creating a memorable experience. We want our clients to not only look and feel beautiful, but also to feel pampered, relaxed and to have fun!
We all believe this, and love waht we do and it shows! We are a team of talented hair and makeup specialists, brining years of combined experience in the beauty industry, along with the latest styles and trends to the venue or location of your choice. We do weddings and events full time, and have experience with 100’s of weddings. We work very efficiently while making your experience fun!
- I am a Licensed Cosmetologist, I graduated from Gene Juarez Academy
- Continued education and training is something I strongly believe in and do regularly myself as well as with my team to keep up with the newest techniques, styles
- Downhill music video parody, created to build awareness and support for Seattle’s Ben and Catherine Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment: Hair and Makeup by Brooke
- Panoram 1060’s Editorial shoot with Zhush: Hair by Brooke
- The BBD Fitness Clothing Line Shoot: Hair by Brooke
- Seattle Easter Swing. Showcase Division, Benji Schwimmer and Nicole CLonch: Hair and Makeup by Brooke
- Hair and Makeup for CNBC
- Hair and makeup for various Fashion Shows/Editorial Work, Photoshoots, and Events