- Graduated from Gene Juarez Academy
- 6+ years as a Hair and Mackup Artist
- Downhill music video parody, created to build awareness and support for Seattle’s Ben and Catherine Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment: Hair and Makeup by Brooke.
- Panorama 1060’s Editorial shoot with Zhush: Hair by Brooke
- The BBD Fitness Clothing Line Shoot: Hair by Brooke
- Seattle Easter Swing. Showcase Division, Benji Schwimmer and Nicole CLonch: Hair and Makeup by Brooke
- Hair and Makeup for various photographer projects, events and weddings
As an accomplished hairstylist and makeup artist with behind the chair & freelance experience , Brooke has been leading others to a more beautiful look in the greater Seattle area for more than 5 years. Her training began at Gene Juarez Academy where she got her Cosmetology License. She then worked in a full service salon and began doing some freelance work for onsite special occasion hair and makeup.
After a few years doing both she decided that she wanted to focus on specializing in event hair and makeup so she left the full service salon and worked at Blow dry bar and salon that specialized in Bridal hair and Make up for over 20 years. And is now doing her own full time onsite hair and makeup. She has done advanced training and continues to take classes to keep up with current trends. Brooke prides herself on uncompromising standards for your special day and is known for her artistic eye, vision, and creating signature hair styles and makeup.
The unique ability that Brooke possesses to uncover the needs of each individual and reveal her true beauty is what sets her apart in the industry. Flexibility, communication and a keen intuition are qualities that allow Brooke to help her clients get the perfect look. Whether she is a model, a bride, a girl going to prom, or the discerning professional; Brooke will create the vision you have of yourself and your special occasion.